In Betara Complex Development (BCD) Project, five additional on-shore fields will be developed and the refined products gas and condensate will be exported via offshore terminal.
The project includes gathering lines, refining and fractionating units, onshore trunk lines, horizontal drilling at shore approach, submarine pipelines and two (2) marine offloading terminals. The EPCI contractors were Chiyoda and SembCorp. Chiyoda’s scope of work was the building of the refinery whilst SembCorp undertook all the pipelines and the offshore facilities.
Year : 2004
SCOPE OF WORK:
ISB Scope of Work for this project covered complete offshore facilities including:
- Detail Engineering for Construction of two loading terminals for Condensate & LPG process platform
- Detail Engineering of 3 submarine pipelines
- Detail Engineering Design of dolphin, Anchor Piles and offloading system
- FEED Studies of new Subsea Pipeline, new PLEM, and mooring analysis of the new Crude Oil Offloading facilities.
- 3D Time Domain, Random Wave analysis for the mooring system, in accordance with ABS and DNV’s Limit state requirements
- FSO Mooring Detail Engineering Design& Analysis
- FSO Model Testing
- Assisting in fabrication, vendor selection
- Assisting in certification by third party