The long term business success of PT.ISB depends on the ability to continuously improve our services while protecting our people and the environment in which they work and live. It is a commitment which is in the best interest of our clients and our employees.
HSE is the responsibility of line management, with the active commitment and support of all employees. The Director of PT.ISB has the overall and final responsibility for Health and Safety within its Operation worldwide. Towards this end, the requirements of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy are to:
- Ensure the quality of our service.
- Protect the health, safety and property of our employees, our clients, our contractors, suppliers and third parties.
- Establishing effective management systems.
- Provide safe working environment and training for all employees.
- Protect the environment in the communities where we live and work.
- Establishing clear HSE goals and expectations.
- Manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity.
- Conduct business in compliance with health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Promote a culture in which all PT.ISB employees are partners in this commitment.
- Regularly report on our progress and safety matters.
ISB commit to the proactive integration of HSE objective into our management system at all levels, actively reinforced by our reward and recognition programs. This is critical to our business success because it reduces risk and adds value to our services.
We envision a quality and service culture that enables us to exceed client expectations, actively involve and empower all employees in the continuous improvement process, and enhance profitable growth.
To enact this vision, we will
- define and respond to clients expectations;
- adapt to changing and expanding business conditions and market opportunities;
- differentiate our service capability from the competition;
- be a recognized industry leader in HSE.
Our HSE mission is to ensure that quality, health, safety, security and environmental considerations remain top priorities for management and for all employees. Prevention of accidental risk and loss from process failure becomes a recognized, integral part of our continuous improvement culture.
HSE, a line management responsibility, requires visible commitment, leadership and involvement. Our proactive HSE culture will be understood, shared and practiced by all employees as an integral part of everyday business. Fundamental to this culture is our belief that all losses of people, property and process result from management failure are preventable.
We will strive for a zero defect culture:
- no accidents
- no loss to process
- no harmful emissions
- no health-related incidents
- no lapses in security
This zero defect culture will be attained through:
- visible commitment, leadership and involvement of line management tied to incentive objectives
- standards of mandatory HSE training for all personnel
- HSE training provided through state-of-the-art learning techniques
- maximized efficiency and synergy through sharing of resources
- HSE integration in all phase of development
- proactive participation in global industry initiatives and recognition by our clients that we are a leader in HSE
- creation of a HSE career ladder