- Barge Transportation Analysis&Load-Out
- Fixed Platforms & Floating Production Installation Engineering
- Topsides and Jackets
- Subsea Pipelines
- Flexi Lines
Properties of barge is an important factors for offshore module transportation.
While transporting the huge modules, these barges experience rolling,pitching, and heaving motions from the combined action of waves, wind etc.
The intensities of these motions largely depend upon the particular sea-rout considered for transportation, prevailing sea conditions head winds, size of barge, design draft, geometry and weight of modules being transported.
ISB Engineering has been experienced to conduct feasibility studies,Conceptual,basic and detailed design including :
- Dynamic behavior in fluid-structural interaction
- Hydro-dynamics loads studies
- Detailed Design & Studies of combined action of waves for Offloading Barge Transportation and Modular Load-Out
Proven as risk minimizer,cost saver and facilitator to many EPCI as well Oil companies, ISB Engineering has experienced of more than 12 (twelve) years to conduct Feasibility Studies,Conceptual,Basic and Detail design for platform elements transportation as well as its installation procedures such as Loadout, Transportation and Installation Operations).
ISB is capable to conduct installation engineering for :
- Tension Leg platforms, Spar, Compliant/Tower platforms & Seastar Platforms
- Semi Submersible & Submersible platforms/rigs
- FPSO,Drillships,FPU & Floating production systems
- Jacket & Topside
- Concrete Gravity Structure
- Soil investigation for Platform Foundation
- Topsides Transportation
- Topside to jacket attaching pre-commissioning & commissioning support
Our engineers are familiar with installation engineering codes such as :
- API RP-2L
- API 1996
- ASTM grade A36
We design and analyze offshore platforms by considering many factors, including :
- Initial transportation Study
- In-place of 100-year storm conditions (or with other parameters as needed)
- Soil Characteristic investigation & Geotechnical Data Gathering
- Failure Consequences
- Installation Engineering Standard&Code check
- Other Specific Relevant Studies suited to client needs/projects
ISB has completed a number of jacket/topsides installations for major EPC contractors in the region.
The services offered included the following:
- Load out
- Sea fastening and Transportation, Barge Stability
- Grillage Design
- Barge Strengthening
- Pile Driveability
- On Bottom Stability
ISB provides a broad range of services in support of design and operation of subsea pipelines including survey and route selection, feasibility and cost studies, detail design, procurement, contracting and construction supervision.
- Develop route selection criteria
- Supervise the survey field and data processing work
- Design basis definition
- Pipeline hydraulics and sizing
- Initial selection of pipeline route
- Stability analysis and determination of weight coating and/or trenching requirements
- Wall thickness and steel grade calculation using traditional or limit-state design criteria
- Pipe spanning analysis and determination of pipe support needs
- Upheaval buckling analysis and assessment
- Fatigue and fracture mechanic assessment
ISB has designed and analyzed pipelines for various cost effective installation methods; surface tow method, control depth tow method, bottom tow method, conventional installation using Lay-barge method, to name a few.
Pipelines installation Engineering includes the following:
- Start up (various methods)
- Pipelay (Stinger Tension Optimization)
- Lay Down
- Emergency Repair
- Riser Installation
- Shore Approach
- Pipeline Replacement
Backed by state of the art software tools, ISB is capable of undertaking fully coupled, multi-body time domain numerical simulations of pipeline installation. Analysis can be carried out in quasi-static and dynamic modes.
With advanced knowledge of floating bodies, fluid mechanics and line dynamics, ISB is capable of assisting Installation Contractors to perform pipeline installation design of deepwater and shallow water operations.
ISB has enhanced the capability of flexible line analysis. These include 3D time dynamic analysis.
Our Capabilities are :
- Mooring system, comprising FPSO, FSO, SPM
- Chains, Floating hoses etc
- Flexible lines installation engineering